12/8/09

mall of asia-ahhh!!!
















Pilipinas in a box
Konica S2
kodak tmax 100
developed in d76

i just don't remember what came in to my mind that day which made me decide to go to mall of asia. i was armed with my two rangefinders, two rolls of film, we the living book by ayn rand, and 500 bucks. i took a 2-hour public bus trip to Pasay. the worst part of that is the windows were all open so the bus was cruising through EDSA like a huge moving air filter. I can't help thinking how much of metro manila's pollution did i inhale during that trip o_o

i arrived at mall of asia at around 1pm and stayed by the bay for an hour and took pictures of random people (as seen on my previous posts). There were so many couples there that their presence began to annoy me. well, at least i was able to get some decent shots of them hehehe.

my friend was also in the vicinity so he invited me to this car-show which they were part of. there were awesome cars (as expected) and hot women as well. I have pictures of them with me somewhere but it's still being developed at the lab :D. Oh! vodka was free so my friend and i were very happy

at around 5 we went back to the bay to take pictures of the sunset. i have to say that the sunset in manila bay is EPIC! i almost cried while watching. too bad it only lasted for a good 10 minutes.

by 6pm, i was already at the bus stop ready to go home. it took another 2-hour public bus trip. it was a very tiring day but it was very fun, liberating even.


coming soon: speed event and colored sunset pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR