2/1/12

Rock the Riles 2011

Every year RockEd PH celebrates human rights day by setting up gigs all over the metro with popular and upcoming bands. The gigs are staged in different stations of the EDSA Mrt line with each station highlighting a specific theme. I stayed at Shaw boulevard station because my cousin's band Malay would be playing there. Ideally I could have watched all the bands I like such as Up Dharma Down, Radioactive Sago Project, and others by riding the Mrt back and forth. But I was just too lazy to do it and I didn't want to lose my front row spot at the Shaw station. All in all, it was a great experience as always and it will continue to be one of the events that I look forward to every year.






P.S. Gotta practice taking band photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR