10/2/11

Floating prayers

 Sometimes when I stare at this photograph for a long time I see a shape of a heart. Maybe it's just me but that is how  I really visualized it when I was taking the picture...



 

 This was taken during our trip to our lady of Manaoag. This shot was underexposed by full stop. I was able to save it using levels adjustment in PS. But it's sad because I desperately want a traditional print of this and I am not sure if they can adjust the exposure in the darkroom. I would have to find out for myself. Also the focus was not accurate. I was focusing on the two nearest candles but as you can see in the actual image the two candles are slightly blurred with the sharpest part of the image falling just behind them. Nevertheless, I am still quite satisfied. Maybe I'll get another chance of taking the same photo under the same conditions and I swear to myself I would get it right the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR