1/5/11

Balut Series

There's this man who sells balut every night in front of our building. He sets up his basket and his chair at around 5pm in the afternoon and then spends the whole night waiting for people to buy his one-day-old specialty. I think it's a pretty interesting job selling these midnight snacks for the masses in the wee hours of the night. Imagine all those conversations with drunkards and insomniacs who want to get a taste of premature chicken.

So on the very first free day of the Christmas break I went and out and brought my box camera to snap just a few shots.I saw him in front of our building and asked if i could take his picture. So it came out like this:

Walked a few meters farther and saw another balut vendor in front of the church compound. decided to take a picture of her too.


And then I spotted another one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR