1/6/11

LegacyPro 400

Last year I asked my dad to buy me some LegacyPro films. It is rebranded Fuji Neopan. As soon as I heard that it was going to be discontinued I immediately decided that I needed to try some. I ordered a brick of LegacyPro 400 and a brick of LegacyPro 100. Unfortunately the clever salesmen there at freestyle was able to convince my dad to buy two bricks of LegacyPro 400 film.

Tested a roll during the semestral break and I have to say this is the first time I got really contrasty results with any type of film that i've used so far. I'm used to Fomapan 400 which gives a low contrast signature.

I accidentally developed the film in 1:3 instead of the 1+3 stated in the massive development chart. So maybe the film was overdeveloped which is why it came out contrasty.

So here are the results:
Luna, Isabela. Spotmatic F. LegacyPro 400

Cauayan Memorial Gardens. Spotmatic F. LegacyPro 400

Chio Bucag. Spotmatic F. LegacyPro 400

Luna, Isabela. Spotmatic F. LegacyPro 400


Luna, Isabela. Spotmatic F. LegacyPro 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR