1/9/11

Blue Christmas

Last november I signed up for a project called Blue Christmas wherein Ateneo students would sponsor classes for sector-based kids. It was an early Christmas treat for the kids. Class activities were held in the morning then a program in the afternoon complete with huge inflatables. It was something the kids look forward to every year. You can easily tell from their faces that it was really something important for them.

As for me, it was my first time. I had nothing better to do that day so I volunteered. I don't regret joining because it was really fun. I hoped I could join again next time but then I'm already graduating. I guess I really need to find a sustainable way of helping people...

Here's one of the kids in our class that day during the coloring activity...

Blue Christmas. Spotmatic F. Kodak Ultima

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR