1/8/11

Juxtaposition


We went to this place called Wawa lake somewhere near Angono, Rizal. It's around an hour away from Metro Manila if I remember correctly. You can still see the buildings of Metro Manila from the edge of the lake. The place is great except that there's a huge sludge of mud by the shore. It's supposed to block water in case the lake overflows.

I brought my folder loaded with a roll of Kodak Ektacolor film to see how the old russian lens performs with modern medium format color negative film. When I saw the results I was blown away. Medium format has that smooth rendering of color. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's really different from 35mm film.

Here's the shot I took:
Wawa. Moskva-2. Kodak Ektacolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A film P&S and a TLR